Pages

Wow words so deep that get me thinking.... Beautifully said

Now that your gone
I will always long
To feel you by my side
The waves of sadness I will ride
Our commitment I'll continue to abide
My heart is broken and will never mend
I will continue to love you to the end

I pray we'll be together again some day
I'll keep my wanting to join you now at bay
There must be a purpose as to why I'm still here
God has his reasons, to us not clear
Watch over me as I get through each day
Listen to me as I continually say
'I love you' my dear with all of my heart
It will continue to grow even though we're apart

Where you are now is a beautiful place
More so now with your lovely face
When the sun is out and shining bright
Made possible by your smile, which is the light
I will feel the warmth that wraps all around me
With this blanket of love you are showing me
That you are gone but not far away
Always here, forever you'll stay